Big Trouble in Little Japan

The internet is a magical land fueled by Angels and Demons (by Dan Brown)

Thursday, September 07, 2006

i know, who would've thought, digital images from Japan!


A picture I took on my way back from school one day. You can see rice paddies and mountains.


A psuedo healthy meal prepared and then eaten by me. I love melon soda.

These are some "maids" in Akihabara in Tokyo. You'll also notice a no picture taking sign. Rules can't stop Aaron.

Above is a doggy statue outside the Shibuya station in Tokyo. I guess the story is that he always followed his master to the station, and continued to loyally go even after the man died. Its name is Haccho? I can't quite remember...

If I'm not mistaken thats the building many of you have seen in "Lost in Translation." It's in Shibuya in Tokyo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home