Big Trouble in Little Japan

The internet is a magical land fueled by Angels and Demons (by Dan Brown)

Sunday, March 25, 2007

a quick hello goodbye

It's a bit late to give everyone a full rundown of the past week, but I wanted to give a quick greeting before heading to Thailand. Jake was here for about 8 days, from March 16-24, and it was amazing. We dined, slept, played, walked, drank, and frolicked in fish guts as much as our ape-like western bodies would let us. I have SO many pictures, but will have to use another time to really get some good ones up here, and then figure out a way to put up a higher volume of pictures for everyone to see. But in case you're DYING to know...
Here's big Jake in a little Japanese chair as a Japanese tram climbs a mountain for us.
Here's the three of us: me and Jake and Amber in the middle.
Here I am finishing Jacob's ritual suicide after he crushed too many of Japan's delicate flowers.
Here's me and Jake as samurai/Obi-won-konobe.
Jake and Amber look silly in this little cafe in Takasaki.
Amber getting sick of getting made fun of for saying words like "uni" and "dunny."
And finally, here's me and Jake really grossed out by a bloody bucket of eels at the fish market in Tsukiji. We have many crazy pictures of this insane fish market.

But it is late at night, and i'm going to THAILAND TOMORROW! Nuts! And I'm meeting my friend from high school Lara just after I arrive! Nuts! What a small world this is sometimes. But I'm enjoying it at the moment. You'll here from me soon.
Mata ne!
Aaron

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to put up a larger volume of photos you should get a flickr account. It has just the right amount of dork appeal, plus if you do a search of photos with your name... pictures of you already come up! So it has your face all over it.

Also update your blog... the people want updates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home